Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Can i have some of your AWESOME!

That was alot better than most of the other attempts at copying the AWESOME! style, congrats, 10/10 for the review, 5/5 for the vote.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Revo

lutionary . . . very unique style, i'd like to see more like this!

Aerodynamix Aerodynamix

Just wow

10/10 = a 5/5 from me . . . seriously amazing. I won't be surprised in a few days when i see this on frontpage.

Hand Job Hand Job

Damnitt you stole my idea lol!

Well executed. A friend and i were gonna do the same thing as you, not the same plot, but make a series about hands that talked to each other. Great flash though, i voted 5/5, but 9 stars for using my good idea before i did ;)

Samus and Company Samus and Company

Since you've requested it.

Overall i thought it was well animated. The shakey screen BG was odd at times, it would've looked better if it was a bit less radical. The story didn't make much sense to me either, but hey, who am i to judge good storylines ;). Overall it was good, i liked the fight scene animation. And for the matrix effect you shoulda got the bullet time sound effect for when he ran up the wall.

PicosGhost responds:

Thanks for listening to my request :D I though it was well animated too, I'm glad you did. The shakey scene is completely random. So one time you watch it, it'll shake one way, and yet next time, another way. The story... there wasn't one at this time haha, so I can see why it didn't make much sense :P That's a good idea now that you mention it, I never considered Matrix sounds. Well, I look forward to further reviews from you in the future, and look forward to reviewing your next Koopa world flash :)

The Orange Flash Box The Orange Flash Box

I enjoyed this

As a huge Orange box fan i lol'd at alot of this, i didn't find the TF2 ones very funny, but i never was a huge fan of that game (might be why), I did like the navbar at the bottom, overall great flash, hope to see more from you. 4/5 - 9/10

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

I absolutely loved it

Seriously, everything about it was amazing. Different styles, different types of humor. Everything was funny. I hope to see more of things like this, large compilations of parodies are the single most awesome flashes evar!!! One note though, try to get all the sound levels around the same volume, i was watching at work and kept having to adjust to hear things barely audible and to quiet deafening noises. A happy middle-ground is in order. still, 5/5, 10/10, etc. Well constructed!

Osuka responds:

Yeah, i know the problem of the audio, i needed to low the quality to make a decent filesize in the movie.

Thanks for the info and the review

Bioshlock 2 Bioshlock 2

Some good, Some bad

I liked it, definately original. Not the best sound quality, but subtitles (only during sections though?) helped out. The animation was well done, but the censorship was kind of lame . . . I did laugh at a few things like Disciprin and ninja warrior, the montage was my favorite part tbh, but keep it up. 4/5

In the Rain In the Rain

I'm only reviewing this to ask . . .

what font is that? i really dig it. Or is it custom made?

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

Original

I really digged that animation style, i hope to see more from you, maybe with a bit more action, but i still liked this (as an intro).

In the future go for a full production though ;) i get this was to showcase your niche that you've discovered, but it still feels like there should've been something more which is why you only recieved a 7 from me.