Music Catch Music Catch

jesus christ . . . this game blew my mind dude.

5/5 for sure. no doubt in my mind this will be frontpage soon :) it's so amazing. i didn't even realize the little shapes were in tune with the music until halfway through, it was so surreal and perfect. i wish there was more though :) maybe do one with more songs!!! and use more awesome piano masterpieces, chopin maybe?

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

I dig it :)

Cogs of war is better though ;)

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Don't listen to people like Jedioftheshire

This game was amazing. Seriously, bang up job on the amount of coding this must have taken. even if i look at this as just a demo it gets 10/10, though this game has more content than most games on this site. Seriously, great job keep it up. I would suggest nothing be added, it's amazing as is.

Steve Irwin Soundboard Steve Irwin Soundboard

G'day

This is virtually the only Steve Irwin sound board on the internet. I'm making a Flash about him, would you mind if i used these clips for his part? PM me if you have any problem with that! BTW nice voice acting, don't listen to the retards talking going for blam points.

Draw It! V.2 Draw It! V.2

WTF Mr-Plop

ignore that, honestly that was a dumb reason to give something a 2: "it needs to be more like halo"

no, it doesnt . . . seriously why would you even think that?

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I would survive!

Very well done, i liked it alot
_____

I scored -

Physical:A
Mental:C
Experience:B
Emotional:F

Overall: Z+

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

Very Nice

Simple, to the point. No fancy extras, just fun solid gameplay. I like it alot bro. 9/10

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Decent . . .

I'm not gonna flame this because it is a good premise and somewhat well executed. I don't think it was ready for release yet however, the beat is off from the notes a bit, it's hard to tell when they're crossing (from the lagging notes when you play them). I liked it but i think you should improve upon it.

Grid16 Grid16

Innovative and Well executed

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Not only was it well coded and free of major glitches, it was just downright fun to play. Everything seemed to fit together, the music, the text, the objects. Props for creating this, easily 9/10.