~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler ~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler

Amazing

i feel like i'm sitting under a fabled lotus tree outside on a hillside in japan on a gorgeous day . . . i love it.

Cayler responds:

That's some pretty descriptive scenery. I'd love to be there right now. lol Sounds wonderful

Harrison Ford Love Tunnel Harrison Ford Love Tunnel

Great, but my suggestion . . .

Download a program called Audacity, then select the whole song, and Amplify it, this'll make the whole thing lounder and easier to hear. Set the increase up like 6-10 decibels.

Ffviii Dont Be Afraid (orch.) Ffviii Dont Be Afraid (orch.)

Hrm.

I thought it was pretty well done, Not amazing, but still decent. I feel like this song has more potential to be epic if you made it. Step outside what the normal song is and bring more. I hope that isn't confusing haha.

FFVIII-Laguna's Battle FFVIII-Laguna's Battle

I liked it alot, but . . .

It felt a little to fast for laguna's style at times though. I always think of him as a little more laid back, maybe slow it down a bit? Still a good song though :)

FF7-Shinra Compapany-Doom FF7-Shinra Compapany-Doom

Really well-done

it was very subtle, i felt like you added to the song without really taking anything away. That can be taken good or bad, because while it seems like this would take less work than a full remix i still feel like this was excellently done. I know it doesn't make sense but sometimes subtle and easy produces something better, 9/10, 5/5 though

FF7 Boss Theme FF7 Boss Theme

I love FFVII

and this is pretty sweet, i'd like to have this replace my music in game actually :)

I'm gonna go play it now!