Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Can i have some of your AWESOME!

That was alot better than most of the other attempts at copying the AWESOME! style, congrats, 10/10 for the review, 5/5 for the vote.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Revo

lutionary . . . very unique style, i'd like to see more like this!

Aerodynamix Aerodynamix

Just wow

10/10 = a 5/5 from me . . . seriously amazing. I won't be surprised in a few days when i see this on frontpage.

Music Catch Music Catch

jesus christ . . . this game blew my mind dude.

5/5 for sure. no doubt in my mind this will be frontpage soon :) it's so amazing. i didn't even realize the little shapes were in tune with the music until halfway through, it was so surreal and perfect. i wish there was more though :) maybe do one with more songs!!! and use more awesome piano masterpieces, chopin maybe?

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

I dig it :)

Cogs of war is better though ;)

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Don't listen to people like Jedioftheshire

This game was amazing. Seriously, bang up job on the amount of coding this must have taken. even if i look at this as just a demo it gets 10/10, though this game has more content than most games on this site. Seriously, great job keep it up. I would suggest nothing be added, it's amazing as is.

~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler ~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler

Amazing

i feel like i'm sitting under a fabled lotus tree outside on a hillside in japan on a gorgeous day . . . i love it.

Cayler responds:

That's some pretty descriptive scenery. I'd love to be there right now. lol Sounds wonderful

Harrison Ford Love Tunnel Harrison Ford Love Tunnel

Great, but my suggestion . . .

Download a program called Audacity, then select the whole song, and Amplify it, this'll make the whole thing lounder and easier to hear. Set the increase up like 6-10 decibels.

Ffviii Dont Be Afraid (orch.) Ffviii Dont Be Afraid (orch.)

Hrm.

I thought it was pretty well done, Not amazing, but still decent. I feel like this song has more potential to be epic if you made it. Step outside what the normal song is and bring more. I hope that isn't confusing haha.